steel tube Manufacturers

stainless steel dipstick tube manufacturers

Monday 1 February 2010

Weber 3609 Stainless-Steel Burner Tube Set

My old Weber had rusted flavor bars . So when I removed them - replacing the old enamel with stainless flavor bars - I noticed the propane gas components looked functional but tired after 10-years. I decided to upgrade to all stainless gear with the Weber 3609 tube set.

What a wise choice that was! Not only am I not shy about opening my grill-lid when guests are withing sight-range (looks MUCH cleaner now), but my Weber's performance has improved at least 50%. It is like we had a BTU upgrade as well. The installation is simple - just read the instructions word-for-word (for example, you do not have to remove the tube alignment screws on the far left). I recommend to all Weber 1100 Series owners.

Weber 3609 Stainless-Steel Burner Tube Set Overviews

Stainless steel replacement burner tubes fits Genesis 1000-5500 grills, Genesis Gold and Platinum grills (before 2002), Platinum I and II series gas grills.

No comments:

Post a Comment